IN THE SHARE
- Brussel Sprouts – Lancaster County, PA
- Vrapple – Sarah’s Savories, Philadelphia, PA
- Golden Beets – Flaim Farms, Vineland, NJ
- Red Potatoes – Chesley Vegetable Farms, Smithsburg, MD
- Nittany Apples – Three Springs Fruit Farm, Aspers, PA
- Beer – Philadelphia Brewing Company, Philadelphia, PA
- Cheese – Gouda
- Dairy Option: 2 Pequea Valley Yogurts
A LA CARTE
- Raw Milk***
- Apple Cider
- Pasta Sauce
- Wheat bread
I worked a shift today at Greensgrow’s last regular farmer’s market and CSA pick-up. While I was there I picked out my Philadelphia Brewing Co. beer and accidentally left it in the walk-in with my Gouda. 😦 I’m such a doofus!
***Raw Milk? What to do with it? I have to use it up in the next couple days! Does it make good ice cream you think?